15 August 2013

English Essay - How I Use My Leisure

English Essay [How I Use My Leisure]

English Essay on How I Use My Leisure 200 to 300 Words

How I Use My Leisure

Points: Introduction - Necessity of leisure - How is it best to utilize leisure - Conclusion.

After a hard day's work, nothing is more refreshing than some rest or some sort of recreation. Rest helps to conserve physical energy. Recreation makes us fresh and fit. This, infact, is our leisure period.
We cannot keep on working continuously without leisure. Leisure is necessary and we must have it. It keeps us going. A change in usual routine work creates extra energy in us. Leisure makes our lives less monotonous.
Like others I g.et some leisure every week. But I do not misuse it. There are many people who think that leisure means plain idleness. This is wrong idea of leisure. It means a change from one kind of' activity to another. Whenever I am free do some kind of household work. I clean my room and arrange my books and note-books. I do some gardening. I write letters to my relatives and friends.
Whenever I get leisure, I read home interesting books and magazines. When I get tired of reading, I go for an outing to Clifton. The sight of the sea seems to have a peculiarly peaceful effect upon my mind. .Every sight and sound inspires a spirit of rest and peacefulness. It is a delightful change, after escaping from the noisy bustle of our daily work. Here nature is quiet. At times, we friends arrange a picnic at any far distant place. If I am free in the morning or evening, I go to the school play-ground. There I play one game or another. Sometimes I attend a public meeting to hear the lectures of great persons.
I consider leisure-time precious and donot like to waste it. I use it in some useful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment